Discussione: Centralina
Visualizza un messaggio singolo
Vecchio 21/07/09, 07:30   #390
pinela
Ubicazione: Cologno Monzese
predefinito Re: Centralina

Guardando meglio il sito la centralina segnalata da me è con i trimmer,quindi non paragonabile alla Powercommader o Rapid

The EVO II module is an additional unit with digital microprocessor that allows to vary the injection of a motorcycle, improve the torque and the power especially at low revs. The connection to the original control unit occur through original and made in Japan Plug'n Play connectors and counterparties for a simple and fast installation. The setting and the maps adjusting are easy and no need the use of computers. There are 3 sensors to set low/medium and high revs. Universal for any motorcycle, single, two, three or four cylinders. Automatic timing and data downloading (rpm, phase, injection times) independent from the original unit. Control connection and parallel signals intervention: avoid annoying switching of spies and disturb to the original unit. Possibility to disconnect the unit from cable also with turned on motorcycle: the motorbike will back immediately like original without disassemble the wiring.

Deepend owes its success to the particularities of its products, technology and quality as well as an easy and simple installation and an increase. A single product to transform motorbike flat outings in hot race between passion and power.
"Siamo i figli di mezzo della storia,senza scopo ne' posto.Non abbiamo la grande guerra ne' la grande depressione.La nostra grande guerra è spirituale,la nostra grande depressione è la nostra vita.Fight Club
pinela non  è collegato   Rispondi quotando