PDA

Visualizza la versione completa : Una DJ speciale

woland64
19/01/22, 11:23
Radio One DJ and keen biker Mary Anne Hobbs is the first person to own a Kawasaki ER-6n in the UK. :amore2

Hobbs, who has presented World Superbike coverage for British Eurosport and Mary Anne's Bikes for the BBC, will be using the Kawasaki mainly for commuting in London.

"I've always been a major Kawasaki fan. I had a KH250 back in the day, it was the first bike I bought after I passed my test, and I wore a black tassled leather jacket with 'Kawasaki Queen' on the back," said Hobbs.

"It's so exciting to be the first person in the UK to get an ER-6n underneath me. It's lightweight, agile and handles beautifully, which is exactly what i need when I'm chasing through London traffic every day." :tilla

motorcyclenews.com
Published: 18 November 2005

cts
19/01/22, 13:25
OK, ma non capisco il senso del post, woland64.

La traduzione è più o meno questa
Radio One DJ and keen biker Mary Anne Hobbs is the first person to own a Kawasaki ER-6n in the UK. :amore2

Hobbs, who has presented World Superbike coverage for British Eurosport and Mary Anne's Bikes for the BBC, will be using the Kawasaki mainly for commuting in London.

"I've always been a major Kawasaki fan. I had a KH250 back in the day, it was the first bike I bought after I passed my test, and I wore a black tassled leather jacket with 'Kawasaki Queen' on the back," said Hobbs.

"It's so exciting to be the first person in the UK to get an ER-6n underneath me. It's lightweight, agile and handles beautifully, which is exactly what i need when I'm chasing through London traffic every day." :tilla
ma a parte l'apprezzabile bellezza in fotografia, la notizia è del 2005... e quindi?
Lo hai postato a livello di curiosità, per caso?

woland64
19/01/22, 13:47
Beh si è curioso che la prima persona a possedere una Errina nel Regno Unito sia una DJ donna.
Per questo l'ho postato nella sezione Due Ruote in Rosa.

Poi se volete ascoltarla https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/live:bbc_6music ore 10.30 la mattina (oppure potete recuperare il podcast)

Nardax
20/01/22, 07:52
Beh, mettiamola così: è un fatto abbastanza curioso che una rivista pubblichi il primo cliente di un nuovo modello (per di più un modello non ultra mega super premium).

:o

cts
22/01/22, 18:59
Messa come ha scritto nardax è sicuramente più curioso. ;)